Winter Service and Emergency News
Last updated: 21/02/2018 19:00:05
This page is used to supplement the Traffic News page. The information provided is updated 24 hours a day, as necessary, with Winter Service details and roads related emergency situations.
Road temperatures are forecast to fall below zero overnight. Salting of roads on the scheduled salting network considered to be at risk of frost is planned. Patchy fog is also possible particularly in the northwest. Road users are advised to exercise caution when travelling, especially on untreated roads.
East Belfast: Montrose Street, off the Albertbridge Road remains closed after the collpase of a derelict building.
The items below refer to locations that are still affected by the August 2017 flooding event.
Co Londonderry Roads Closed
- C555 Iniscarn Road, Draperstown – Closed. Diversion in place
- B49 Church Street Claudy – Collapsed bridge
- U1180 Glenrandal Rd, Park – Collapsed bridge
Co Tyrone Roads Closed
- C624 Camlough Road, Creggan
- U1232 McConnell’s Branch Road off Gorticashel Rd, Glehull,Omagh
- U942 Aghaginduff Road, Killeeshill, due to collapsed culvert. Repair works will take approximately 4 weeks and local diversions are in place.
In the event of flooding, if anyone is in need of rescue dial 999 otherwise telephone the Flooding Incident Line on 0300 2000 100. The Flooding Incident Line provides a single point of contact to report when property is flooded or flooding.