Last updated: 22/06/2018 20:52:57
This page is used to supplement the Traffic News page. The information provided is updated 24 hours a day, as necessary, with roads related emergency situations.
Belfast: Montrose Street, off the Albertbridge Road remains closed after the collpase of a derelict building.
The items below refer to locations that are still affected by the August 2017 flooding event.
Co Londonderry Roads Closed
- B49 Church Street Claudy – Collapsed bridge
- U1180 Glenrandal Rd, Park – Collapsed bridge
Co Tyrone Roads Closed
- C624 Camlough Road, Creggan
- U1232 McConnell’s Branch Road off Gorticashel Rd, Glehull,Omagh
- U1737 Dreenan Road between Bracky Road and Bencran Road - Collapsed Bridge
In the event of flooding, if anyone is in need of rescue dial 999 otherwise telephone the Flooding Incident Line on 0300 2000 100. The Flooding Incident Line provides a single point of contact to report when property is flooded or flooding.