Welcome to TrafficwatchNI
Traffic Information Service
A12 Westlink Road all lanes REOPENED
In Belfast an earlier Road Traffic Collision on the A12 Westlink is now cleared and all lanes reopened.
General Traffic News
North Belfast: PSNI advise that Crumlin Road remains closed. Diversions are in place at Cambrai St and Tennent St.
In Greater Belfast, traffic is busy on the following main routes:
- M1 leaving Belfast Junction1 Broadway to Junction 6 Saintfield Road
- Leaving the M2 at Nelson Street
- A2 Sydenham Bypass from M3 Lagan Bridge towards Dee Street in the Bangor Direction
- Leaving the M3 towards the A12 Westlink and York Street
- A12 Westlink from Broadway towards the M2 and M3
- A23 Castlereagh Road towards A23 Ballygowan Road in the Ballygowan Direction
- A55 Hawthornden Way towards the Knock Road/ Upper Newtownards Road Junction
- A55 Stockmans Lane in both directions
- Boucher Road towards A55 Stockmans Lane
Belfast - B102 Stewartstown Road - Rapid Transit Scheme
As part of the Belfast Rapid Transit Scheme there will be temporary lane closures on Stewartstown Road from the junction with Finaghy Road North, for approximately 2km, to Michael Ferguson Roundabout. Road users should expect delays during the works.
Works are planned in the area.
Belfast A20 Albertbridge Road - Rapid Transit Scheme
As part of the Belfast Rapid Transit Scheme there will be temporary lane closures on the Albertbridge Road, from the junction with Castlereagh Street to the Newtownards Road. Road users should expect delays during the works - Works are planned in the area until Spring 2017